Getting you through it.
We are here to relieve your stress in this difficult time as much as possible. This includes not only expertly and professionally restoring your home or business, but also communicating clearly with you through every step of the process.
The Restoration Process
Our first step is a property inspection where we will assess the scope of the water, fire and smoke, or mold damage to your home or business. This will help us develop an estimate and guide us in our communication with your insurance company.
After the inspection, with your approval, we will begin restoring your property. We will work closely with you and your insurance company to make sure there is clear communication across the board. Our goal is to save you as much time, money, and hassle as possible.
Back to Normal Life
Everything that we do is done to get your life back to normal as quickly and effectively as possible. Once your home or business has been restored, your insurance claim has been taken care of, and your possessions have been returned, all that’s left to do is relax!
The Insurance Process
Not every insurance company is the same, but they all follow a similar process.
- Your insurance company will give you a claim number and explain what they need to help you.
- We will inspect your property and begin any emergency services needed.
- We will call your adjuster and provide them with an update on the scope of the emergency services required.
- We will continue the 3-5-day emergency services process and update your adjuster on the work daily.
- We will get the approval of you and your insurance company on the scope of reconstruction work required and schedule it.
Things to Note
- For water disasters, we take daily moisture readings to make sure we are using the right level of equipment and that your home or business is drying out as it should. If it is not, we may determine that it would save more money to replace rather than restore. We always seek to restore rather than replace wherever possible.
- If we are doing reconstruction and not just restoration, we will manage any other subcontractors you need as your General Contractor. This means that we determine the scope of work and send it to your subcontractors as well as your insurance company for approval. It may take some time for your insurance company to approve.
- The insurance industry sets the standards for the restoration industry and updates those standards on a monthly basis. These standards are the biggest factors affecting our pricing. We can also work with people who prefer to self-pay.