When you’ve experienced damage to your property, it’s not enough for us to clean up the mess—our goal as a Licensed General Contractor is to restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
From new carpet and flooring to new drywall and cabinets, we offer complete reconstruction.
We work closely with your insurance company and adjuster to expedite claims. We are building every day a trustworthy network of skilled trade contractors and other professionals to fully restore your property value.
10 Things to Look for in a General Contractor
- Make sure they are licensed. Do not be afraid to ask if you are unsure.
- Research their experience to determine if they have done jobs like yours before.
- Make sure they have a skilled and hardworking team. You can find this info on their website.
- Check to see if they have insurance to protect yourself from the liability of an injured worker.
- Read their reviews to see what other people have to say about their work online.
- Ask around town to determine what people have to say about them via word of mouth.
- Assess their availability and communication skills after your first contact with them.
- Read your contract thoroughly to ensure that it makes sense to you.
- Check the timeframe they are proposing and determine if it seems reasonable to you.
- Look at the price they have quoted and determine if that seems reasonable to you as well.